- Take Agility to the next level and learn critical Agile project management knowledge as advocated by PMI
- Avoid wasting time and money in reading all 11 "helpful" books (4,500+ pages) with duplicate and inconsistent content
- Prepare for PMI-ACP exam and gain 21 Agile training hours towards obtaining PMI-ACP® certification
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world-wide leading body in assessing knowledge and experience of project managers in their quest of continuous improvement. Agile project management has been embraced by PMI since 2011 and is assessed by issuing the PMI-ACP® (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner) certification to experienced Agile project managers that successfully pass the PMI-ACP exam. Registration for PMI-ACP exam can only be done via the PMI-ACP application page.
In this PMI-ACP Exam Preparation course (PEP) participants learn all the relevant content covering the following Agile knowledge domains:
- Value-driven development;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Boosting team-performance;
- Adaptive planning;
- Problem detection and resolution;
- Continuous improvement.
The course is highly interactive and follows the PMI-ACP Content Outline as issued by the PMI. The focus is on topics that provide the participants with the highest value for passing the PMI-ACP exam. The course eliminates the major pitfall of wasting significant amount of time in reading all the 11 "helpful" books as listed in "PMI-ACP examination reference list" because for experienced Agile professionals not all material might be relevant and the books contain duplicate or even inconsistent practices.
Finally, this course allows the participant to claim 21 PDU's from PMI which can be used to comply with the Agile training requirement to be eligible for the exam.